Despite COVID-19, more homes pended than listed in Bellingham in the last week.
Once a potential buyer HAS chosen to view your home, the first thing they see when they walk up to your home is your yard and your entryway. Make them tidy and inviting:
▪ Keep grass freshly cut and edged
▪ Weed and apply fresh mulch to garden beds and plant flowers near the entryway
▪ Remove all yard clutter
▪ Apply fresh paint or stain to fences, repair sagging fences
▪ Paint the front door, consider replacing old/dysfunctional door handles (their realtor struggling to open and/or lock the front door sets a bad tone), add a new welcome mat
▪ Wash or paint home's exterior
▪ Sweep and/or power wash the driveway/entryway
▪ Have at least one pot in the entryway with fresh, colorful plants/flowers, to make the entryway look bright and cheerful. Don’t be stingy on size - a tiny pot in a large entryway or tiny plant in a large pot looks sad.
Check out my Home Staging menu for more ideas.
Copyright © 2020 Katie Mundell - All Rights Reserved.