Inventory Levels Increased But Remain Low - Bellingham Is Still A Sellers' Market
It's important to prepare for your home inspection and appraisal. Make sure these common items aren't called out in your home inspection or appraisal:
1. Double-strap your water heater
2. Install Co2 Detectors on each floor of your home and near bedrooms
3. Pull soil away from your home's foundation
4. Identify signs of moisture, fix the issue and repair moisture damage
5. Check out this HGTV webpage for more potential issues.
Copyright © 2023 Katie Mundell - All Rights Reserved.